I’ve been meaning to start this for awhile, luckily my buddy Megan Gelband keeps reminding me with her blog. Since Thanksgiving is sneaking up, what better time for recording a handful of the things I am thankful for?
1. Hugs from my husband – he reassures me that the world is not to explode, even when it feels like my heart will
2. The smell of clean laundry
3. New recipes to try. Tonight – Chicken Fajita Soup
4. Parents who buy tiny orange peppers for the above recipe
5. Big Bang Theory Season 3, Disc 1 — in the mail today
6. Gobs and gobs of crunchy leaves ready to step on
7. 17 months of dating my favorite person
8. Encouraging friends who call or e-mail at just the right time
9. Warm blankets to wrap up in
10. Ending sentence fragments in prepositions
What are you thankful for?
Read more from Jennifer at her blog.