Up to now, getting a new website has been like going to buy a car and first being asked to design the car’s exterior, suspension and dash layout. But why should you be asked to do those things — car companies have teams of skilled persons to do that work!
In a similar manner, our designers and tech geeks have already made great choices for site design, interface and the underlying tech. We’ve even involved writers to craft solid starter content for common ministry pages. That means all you have to do is browse the available sites we’ve created and choose the one you prefer. Then, we will ask for a few items (church logo, some photos, etc) and your site will be customized for you. We can have your new site up and running in two weeks, and we’ll keep even handle the weekly content updating for you too, if you wish.
Check out these kind words from our clients.
(Almost) Ready-to-Go Sites
Visit these live, nearly ready-to-go sites. Once we get your logo (Need one? We can help), some photos and some text needed for a few pages, we’re ready to launch your new site.
NEW! Squarespace Ready-to-Go Sites
Squarespace sites offer incredible ease-of-updating, are fast-loading and look great. Here’s an example (we have more — ask about them):
Of course, your church website may need additional features or content areas. No problem. By purchasing add-ons, you can get just the website you need. Available add-ons include: additional site web pages, additional custom forms, mobile device website view, personal training, logo design, and email setup.See Options
End Updating Hassles
You’ll also find it easy to update your new site with new content. The easiest approach is to let Faithlab do the updating work for you. With this plan, you submit the content to us for weekly updates, and Faithlab’s geeks and graphic designers do the posting and create great-looking graphics for your website. More info: Faithlab Updating Plan
If your team would rather handle content updates for your new site, Faithlab provides a collection of how-to videos online that you can access online 24/7. You’ll learn how to update content, post new items, add photos and more. And if you want personal training sessions, those are available for a modest fee.
We also stick around after your site is live, providing support, system updates and even regular site backups, depending upon the hosting package chosen.
Standard Included Features
Each Ready-to Go church website includes a wide range of features:
- Squarespace CMS website for easy updating — mobile-optimized so your site looks great on tablets and smartphones too.
- 19 ready-to-use pages covering the most commonly needed areas – see full list (add as many additional pages as you need with add-on packages).
- Professionally-written copy for the main ministry pages (keep it or use it as starter copy).
- Sermons area for offering audio or video sermons, as well as a videos page, if needed.
- Homepage “slider” for promoting featured events or ministries. We will populate this with 4 slides as part of site development.
- Photo galleries (we will build one… you can add as many as you’d like).
- Form-building feature and a general event registration form.
- Interactive Google map to your church.
- Visitors center: a place to highlight the most-needed information needed by visitors.
- Calendar/schedule page.
- Staff and event blogs
- Contact form
- Ready-to-Go website (includes these pages)
- Your church logo added
- Up to 10 photos from your church added
- Up to 5 web pages added, removed, or moved
- Your custom text added on up to 5 web pages (standard pages already have text written)
- Access to full set of training videos