How do I add an ebook to my device?
Use the instructions below to add an ebook to your particular device for reading.
A) Opening the ZIP file
When you purchase an ebook from Faithlab, the file you download is a “zip” file. On Macs, the file will download and automatically create a folder that contains the ebook files. On a Windows PC, you may need to double-click the zip file to cause it to unzip into a folder. That folder will contain both the ePub and Kindle (mobi) versions of the ebook, so you are sure to have the file you need (even if you later change to a different type of reader).
B) Which eReader Device Do You Use?
Kindle 1. Use the Kindle (.mobi) version. 2. Connect the Kindle to your computer and see the Kindle Drive mount 3. Copy your .mobi file to the Kindle’s Documents folder 4. Now the ebook is on your Kindle. Open the ebook and enjoy reading. Nook 1. Use the ePub version of the book. 2. Connect the Nook to the computer and see the Nook Drive mount 3. Copy your ePub file to the Nook’s My Documents folder 4. To view it in the Nook, go to My Library 5. Tap View my Documents 6. Tap Check for New Content. 7. Select the book and enjoy reading.
iBooks (For iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch)
The easiest way is this email approach:
1. Use the ePub version of the book
2. Email that file to an email address you check on your device (yes, you can email to yourself).
3. Check your email on the device. You will see the file as an attachment.
4. Tap on the file and you will be offered a prompt asking which app you wish to read the file with. Choose “iBooks” and the ebook will be automatically added to your shelf, ready to read.
1. Use the ePub version of the book.
2. Connect the Sony Reader to the computer.
3. Open the Reader Library application. You can also download it here.
4. Copy your ePub file to the Reader’s My Documents folder
5. Sync your reader
6. The ebook is now on your Sony Reader. Select the book and enjoy reading.
Reading the eBook on Your Computer
1. Download and install Caliber for your platform.
2. Caliber will request you to choose a location for your eBook library. Use the ePub version of the book
3. Drop eBooks (ePub versions) on the Caliber interface and they will be copied to your library.
4. Select the eBook in Caliber and enjoy reading.